Going Thai, 3-day buffet at Sanya Bird’s Nest Resort in April
Craving Thai food? Look no further than Sanya Yalong Bay Earthly Paradise Bird’s Nest Resort’s Thai food celebration this April.
In celebration of the Songkran Festival, one of the most celebrated traditional festivals in Thailand (which starts April 13th every year), a grand Thai Gourmet Festival will be held at the Thai Restaurant at Sanya Earthly Paradise Bird’s Nest Resort from April 13th to 15th, 2018.
See what you can expect when celebrating at the Thai Gourmet Festival:
- A sumptuous array of authentic Thai dishes will be presented to stimulate your taste buds at the festival.
- A colorful and exquisite flower-decorated float and marching bands will enliven Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park.
- During the festival, live music by Filipino bands and elegant Thai folk dances will be presented to give diners a complete entertainment experience.
- In addition to the scrumptious snacks, delicacies, and cultural performances, stalls selling a variety of traditional Thai handicrafts can be found at the scenic spot.
- If you are a chili lover and you’d like to prove once and for all your tolerance for ultra-spicy food, a chili-eating challenge will be held during the festival.
- Tom Yum is one of the the most popular Thai soups not only in Thailand but in Thai restaurants worldwide. Diners will have the opportunity to eat around an extra large Tom Yum soup during this Thai Gourmet Festival.
Getting to the event venue:
1. For the hotelguests, please contact the Concierge and they will take you there.
2. For the visitors of Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park, please take the sightseeing buses and stop at Haitang Stop/海棠站or Peak Park Stop/山顶公园站. Both of these stops will have buses to go there.
3. For gourmet lovers, please show your reservations to the gourmet festival at the front desk of Sanya Earthly Paradise Bird Nest Resort when you get there, then the resort’s staff will arrange event buses for you.
(Tips: Non-hotel guests and non-resort guest visitors need to make reservations in advance. Non-hotel guests and non-resort guest visitors who would like to take the sightseeing bus to tour around the scenic spot, please go and purchase the bus ticket (RMB65 per person) at the front desk.)
Thai Gourmet Festival at Sanya Earthly Paradise Bird Nest Resort
Date: April 13th to April 15th, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Price: RMB 198 (Includes one adult and one child under 1.2 meters in height)
Venue: Thai Restaurant and other festive venues at Sanya Earthly Paradise Bird Nest Resort
Address: Yalong Bay National Resort District, Sanya 三亚市亚龙湾国家旅游度假区