2019 Hainan (Sanya) Int'l Marathon to kick off March 10
The 2019 Hainan (Sanya) International Marathon will be once again held in Sanya on March 10th, 2019.
2019 Hainan (Sanya) Int’l Marathon
When: 7:30 a.m., Sunday Morning, March 10th, 2019
Starting point: Sanya Beauty Crown Hotel 三亚美丽之冠
Full marathon – Male & Female Division (42.195km)
Half marathon – Male & Female Division, CP Group (21.0975km)
Mini marathon – Male & Female Division (5km)
Number of participants:
5,000 for the full race
5,000 for the half race
10,000 for the mini race
Full Marathon (42.195 km)
Beauty Crown Hotel(start point)/美丽之冠（起点）→ Fenghuang Road/凤凰路 → West Haiyu Route/海榆（西）线 → Sanhuan Road(Turn around)/三环路（折返）→ West Haiyu Route/海榆（西）线 → Tianyahaijiao Scenic Spot(Turn around)/天涯海角（折返）→ West Haiyu Route/海榆（西）线 → Yuhai Road/御海路 → Sanya Bay Road/三亚湾路 → Haihong Road/海虹路 → Xincheng Road/新城路 → Yuhai International Resort Hotel(Turn around)/玉海国际（折返）→ Xincheng Road/新城路 → Haihong Road/海虹路→ Sanya Bay Road/三亚湾路→ Haiyue Square(Finish)/海月广场（终点）
Half Marathon (21.0975 km)
Beauty Crown Hotel(starting point)/美丽之冠（起点）→ Fenghuang Road/凤凰路 → West Haiyu Route/海榆（西）线 → Sanhuan Road(Turn around)/三环路（折返）→ West Haiyu Route/海榆（西）线 → Tianyahaijiao Scenic Spot(Finish)/天涯海角（终点）
Mini Marathon (5 km)
Beauty Crown Hotel(starting point)/美丽之冠（起点）→ Fenghuang Road/凤凰路 → Jinji Ling Street(Finish)/金鸡岭街（终点）
(1) Age requirements
- Full Marathon: 20 years old or older, born before December 31st, 1999.
- Half Marathon: 16 years old or older, born before December 31st, 2003.
- Mini Marathon: No specific age limit, applicants with age below 13 are only required to participate in the race accompanied by his guardian before signing participating disclaimer with Organizing Committee.
Note: Participants under the age of 18 and those over the age of 70 must be accompanied by a legal guardian and the guardian will sign the “Participant Disclaimer.” Participants are required to apply with their identity cards, passports, and other valid documents in accordance with the age regulations for each race.
(2) Health requirements
Marathon is a sport of long distance, high intensity and high risk. Good health and long-term exercise and training are necessary for runners. Runners should choose the event based on their physical condition and ability.
1) Personal registration and group registration are both allowed.
(For group registration of 30-100 participants, the applicant is required to contact the Organizing Committee by telephone or via email to get an invitation number, and then the applicant with this special invitation number can enter in the registration channel on the event’s official website to qualify for the group discount rate.)
2) Registration period: 10 a.m. on January 25th till 5:30 p.m. on February 23rd, 2019
1) Chinese participants (including Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan): The registration fees for the full marathon, half marathon, and mini marathon are RMB 100 per person, RMB 100 per person, and RMB 50 per person respectively.
2) Overseas participants: The registration fees for the full marathon, half marathon, and mini marathon are US$ 50 per person,US$ 50 per person, and US$ 30 per person, respectively.
Note: Registration will remain open on a first-come, first-served basis until the maximum number of registrants is reached, or until 5:30 p.m. February 23rd, 2019.
2019 Hainan (Sanya) International Marathon Organizing Committee
Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Official website: http://www.hnsymls.com/
Address: 3/F, Building 2A , Fu Xing Cheng, Binhai Avenue, Longhua District, Haikou City, Hainan Province/海南省海口市龙华区滨海大道32号复兴城A2栋三楼