Sanya's luxury hotels set summer camp programs for kids
Summer is fast approaching! You might be looking for something to keep your child learning and entertained during the long break. Here are some of the summer camp programs and special kids’ packages that Sanya’s five-star hotels and resorts are offering during the summer season.
1. Loo Hoo & Friends Discovery Camp at Shangri-La’s Sanya Resort & Spa, Hainan
Date: July 2nd to August 27th, 2016
Address: 88 North Haitang Road, Sanya / 三亚市海棠北路88号
Reservations: +86-898-8875 8888
Shangri-La’s Sanya Resort and Spa, Hainan, will launch a new summer camp package this summer holiday.
Kids can escape the city and the grind of schoolwork to join Loo Hoo, the resort’s mascot, for a summer of discovery and adventure at Shangri-La’s Sanya Resort and Spa, Hainan.
This three-night, four-day summer camp is tailor-made for 5- to 12-year-olds. The package includes accommodations, all activities, arts and crafts, meals, transportation, a welcome pack, and an outdoor excursion to Binglanggu Vally to experience the local ethnic culture.
The summer camp features different activities daily to give kids an unforgettable summer holiday. On day one, kids will meet their counselors and summer camp buddies and join the welcome reception. After a warm welcome, they can go play at the Adventure Zone. Later in the evening, kids can enjoy a bonfire (with adult supervision!) with songs and games.
On day two, the children get a chance to explore their inner artist and adventurer. They must get up and get ready for an exciting outdoor excursion to Binglanggu Valley. They’ll spend an afternoon doing arts and crafts, learning about the natural world, and taking a cooking class.
On the third day, camp-goers can look forward to a variety of courses — including rock climbing and archery — that will help them become more active and teach them to work as a team. On the final day, the kids will practice archery and yoga, and take some quiet and peaceful time with practicing Picasso-style painting and handmade crafts.
Summer camp opens on July 1st, 2017 and ends on August 29th, 2017. Guests who book the five-day, four-night package can choose to check in on either Wednesday or Saturday. The registration fee starts at RMB 4,688 per package.
2. Starfish Summer Camp: Riding Dreams at Sheraton Sanya Haitang Bay Resort
Address: 76, Haitang North Road, Haitang Bay, Sanya, Hainan Province 海南省三亚市海棠湾海棠北路76号
Reservations: +86-898-3885 1111
For the 2017 summer holiday, the Sheraton Sanya Haitang Bay Resort has prepared a camp called “Starfish Summer Camp: Riding Dreams.” The camp features captivating activities for families with kids. The terrific activities are designed to help families have more fruitful and relaxing island vacations.
Starfish Summer Camp: Riding Dreams
RMB 499 per person per day
RMB 699 per person for two days
5days 4nights Starfish Summer Camp – Riding Dreams Package starts from
RMB 3,167 per set/5days 4nights
This offer is available from July 1st to August 31st, 2017.
This offer is valid until August 31st, 2017.
The program includes:
Day 1: Starfish Camp Outdoor Challenge
9:00: Opening Ceremony in the Hotel Lobby
9:30-12:00: King of the Jungle, Outdoor Mini BBQ
12:30-14:00: Little Chef Lunch
14:00-16:30: Dance with Rompy, Summer Drink Special
17:00-18:00: Amazing Race Games — you and your kids will have a lot of fun
20:30-21:30: Pool Party — enjoy some family time’
Day 2: The Little Knight: Starfish Camp Dreams
08:00: Go to the Riding Club
08:30-12:00: The Little Knight (feeding, riding class, and horse riding)
12:30-14:00: Little Chef Lunch — dining ritual
14:00-16:30: The World of Painting
17:00-18:00: Water Games — you and your kids will have a lot of fun
20:30-21:30: Pool Party — enjoy some family time
3. Ritz Kids Superheroes 2.0 at The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay
Address: Yalong Bay National Resort District, Sanya, Hainan Province 海南省三亚市亚龙湾国家旅游度假区
Reservations: +86-898-8898 8888
Parents and their kids can enjoy everlasting sunshine at this outstanding summer camp. The “Ritz Kids Little Super Heroes” camp game is back; kids will have to look for a way home for Dundun the bear again this summer.
The offer is available:
June 1st to June 30th, 2017 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
July 1st to August 31st, 2017 (Every Day)
The package is RMB 688 per day net. The offer includes the following:
Day 1: Brave Ritz Pioneers — Time: 10:30 to 17:00
- In Season One of the “Ritz Kids Little Super Heroes” saga, Dundun the bear was saved from the dark place, but unfortunately after being saved he lost his way home. In Season Two, the newest installment of the saga, the “Ritz Kids Little Super Heroes” will gather to find a lost map and bring Dundun home!
- The Ritz Kids Little Super Heroes will team up and create a team logo and flag to begin their journey.
- The Ritz Kids Little Super Heroes will be able to select among the following adventures: “Mysterious Island Adventure,” “Cross the Bridge,” “The Fort of Heroes,” and “Frisbee.”
Day 2: Out of the Dark Place — Time: 10:30 – 17:00
- In the midst of high coconut trees, the pristine sandy beach, and intricate valleys, the little heroes challenge their survival instinct.
- Break a series of obstacles in order to collect the pieces of a map.
- Assemble the map to find your way, then build a camp to shelter Dundun and play together.
- The little heroes finally make their way out of the dark place.
Day 3, A Triumpant Return Time: 10:30 – 17:00
On the way back, the evil shall awake once again and challenge our little super heroes with a puzzle.
- The little super heroes have to pass a series of challenges, including: A Mysterious Gift, Dodgeball, Zorbing, and Jungle Escape.
- The kids will have to complete a “Decisive Water Gun Battle.”
- Hit the way back home again, and finally reach the Kingdom of Dundun.
4. Summer Camp at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa
Address: 1, Yezhou Road, Haitang Bay, Sanya, Hainan Province 海南省三亚市海棠湾(土福湾出口)椰州路 1 号
Reservations: +86-898-3885 8888
Come now and enjoy the great adventure with your children by joining the Summer Camp launched by Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa.
Sanya International Summer Camps Daily Price per child:
One Day: RMB 268/day (Non-Members); RMB 298/day (Members)
Sanya Renaissance Summer Camp Package starts from RMB 1,636 (3Days 2Nights)
The offer is available from July 13th to August 31st, 2017.
The camp features captivating activities for families with kids aged 6-14. Daily availability only 12 participants, book your pass now!
Renaissance Summer Day Camp Schedule:
Day 1 (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
09:45-10:00: Meeting in Lobby
10:00-10:40: Summer Camp Opening Ceremony and DIY T-shirt Painting
13:00-14:30: Movie & Mid-day Break
15:40-16:20: Bowling Games
16:20-17:00: Catapult Building
Day 2 (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
09:45-10:00 Meeting in Lobby
10:00-10:40 Camp Survival Skills
10:40-11:20 Shooting Games
13:00 -14:30 Movie & Mid-day Break
15:00-15:40 Raft Building
15:40-16:20 Introduction to Surfing
16:20-17:00 Treasure Hunters
5. Summer Holiday Kids Activities Camp at InterContinental Sanya Resort
Address: 1, Zhouji Road, Luhuitou Tourism Resort, Sanya 三亚鹿回头旅游度假区洲际路1号
Reservations: +86-898-8861 8888
Taking advantage of the resort’s tropical colorful garden, landscaped multi-function pool, unique seawater swimming pool and Kids Carnival, the hotel is host a range of exciting games, educational activities and creative crafts for children between 4-12 years old.