Seafood Plaza sets among Sanya Paddy Field in Haitang Bay
Paddy Field Seafood Plaza, a new center for fresh seafood cuisine in Sanya, opened in Haitang Bay Paddy Field National Park on November 27th, 2017.
Set among the lush rice paddies of Haitang Bay, the seafood plaza occupies a land area of 23,000 square meters and is large enough to accommodate 2,800 diners at once.
Here are six features of the newly opened dining plaza:
1. As Sanya’s first paddy-themed eatery, the seafood plaza provides an ideal escape from the bustling city, helping diners relax in a beautiful countryside environment.
2. The seafood plaza is dedicated to creating a unique and organic dining experience. The majority of materials used in the dishes are sourced locally from the nearby Rice Paddy Garden and delivered fresh daily.
3. The plaza is currently the largest outdoor seafood plaza in Haitang Bay. The facility features 72 stalls offering more than 100 varieties of seafood.
4. Seafood products sold at the plaza are supplied directly by local fishermen, cutting off intermediaries (distributors). Consumers can buy fresh seafood products at cheaper prices than those found at other local wet markets. In addition, to promote food safety and hygiene in the catering sector, the plaza’s seafood restaurants feature “open kitchens” that are visible to diners via an electronic screen at their entrances, making kitchens easily visible to consumers.
5. Apart from its fresh seafood cuisine, the plaza also caters to both tourists and locals looking for top-notch Hainan cuisine and popular local snacks, Chinese regional cuisines, and other Southeast Asian flavors.
6.To increase the level of service for tourists, the seafood plaza has installed a digital system to promote price standards for seafood and to prevent the restaurants from overpricing.
Paddy Field Seafood Plaza 稻田盛宴海鲜广场
Set among the lush rice paddies of Haitang Bay, the seafood plaza occupies a land area of 23,000 square meters and is large enough to accommodate 2,800 diners at once. Here are six features of the newly opened dining plaza
Address: About 2 kilometers away from the exit of Linwang Expressway, Haitang Bay, Sanya 三亚市海棠湾林旺高速路出口2000米处右转